Dear Micah~ I love your pictures! You have got a great eye! My favorites are the top 2, although I really love them all. God has given us so many incredible things to praise Him for and to capture on film....keep clicking away! I love you, mama
What amazing shots you captured. I love that you have an eye to catch things that many would overlook, but have so much depth to them! I think you have amazing talent with the camara and like your mama said... keep clicking away!
Neat new photos from Micah! My 3 favorite are the tree, the hand reaching out and the hill with all the things on top that look like soldiers and of course all the beautiful flowers! Thank you for sharing your gift with us. I love you Much, Grandma
4 comments:
Dear Micah~
I love your pictures! You have got a great eye! My favorites are the top 2, although I really love them all. God has given us so many incredible things to praise Him for and to capture on film....keep clicking away!
I love you,
mama
Micah!
What amazing shots you captured. I love that you have an eye to catch things that many would overlook, but have so much depth to them! I think you have amazing talent with the camara and like your mama said... keep clicking away!
We love you,
The Jordan's
Micah we love these pictures! You have such a gift! I love how you take "ordinary" things and make them look so extraordinary!
love
the Walker family
Neat new photos from Micah! My 3 favorite are the tree, the hand reaching out and the hill with all the things on top that look like soldiers and of course all the beautiful flowers! Thank you for sharing your gift with us. I love you Much, Grandma
Post a Comment