Micah, Abby and I were just checking out your latest posts. We are just amazed at your talent. We love the pictures of the cemetery! What a beautiful day you had! We'll be checking your site again soon!LoveMrs. Walker and Abby :)
The tombstone is in hebrew. Mrs Walker showed this to me, and now I have to add it to my favorites so that I can be inspired for my own photography.Mr. Walker
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Micah,
Abby and I were just checking out your latest posts. We are just amazed at your talent. We love the pictures of the cemetery! What a beautiful day you had! We'll be checking your site again soon!
Love
Mrs. Walker and Abby :)
The tombstone is in hebrew. Mrs Walker showed this to me, and now I have to add it to my favorites so that I can be inspired for my own photography.
Mr. Walker
Post a Comment